Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our tour consultant team is happy to talk to you.
+84 24 3933 5555
If you’re interested in the countryside scenery and the history of Vietnam, this will be a perfect option to have a peaceful ride through rural villages, sitting on a bamboo boat in a glassy river lying between the rugged limestone mountains and rice fields and witness historic and religious sites.
In Ninh Binh, you will find the best way to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of a rocky town. Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnam through Dinh Dinasty. Nearby Tam Coc is well known as “Ha Long among the rice paddies”.
Travelers are suggested wearing long clothes to enter temples & religious sites.
Special request (diet, vegetarian…) should be informed before your departure days.
The tour activities includes bamboo boat tour, so it’s not recommended for children under 2 years old.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
** Swimming suits
** Hiking shoes
** Sun cream
• 7h30-8h00: Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotel or meeting point in the Old Quarter to get to Ninh Binh province which located in the south of Northern Vietnam.
9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. We will visit Ding king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the Heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars.
• 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave(Dancing cave), where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain( about 500 stone steps)
• 12h00: Enjoy the set menu Vietnamese cuisine lunch at a restaurant in Ninh Binh.
• 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc (Three water caves) on the sampan (bamboo boat) in almost 2 hours passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
• 15h00: You will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam by cycling time.
• 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of Ninh Binh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
• 16h45: Says good bye Ninh Binh
• 18h45-19:00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi.