Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our tour consultant team is happy to talk to you.
+84 24 3933 5555
Stellar of the Seas cruises welcome you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. The cruise offers luxury service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food… That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
– Tender/speedboat transfer
– Welcome drink
– 24-hour room service with no extra charges
– Refilled bottled fresh water with no limit
– All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Taichi, games, gym, swimming pool and library
– Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
– Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
– Fishing and golf equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
09:00 – 09:15 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx
– Arrive Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard to our cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew on our cruise and join briefing and learn safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 – 17:00
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belongs to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: board games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals.
Check-out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona return to Hanoi (for the guest use our transfer service)
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00